Proposed Submission Core Strategy and Policies Development Plan Document Review
Ended on the 5 March 2015
CHAPTER 7: The Key Diagram
7.1 A key diagram is an important part of the Core Strategy and Policies document. It diagrammatically illustrates on a not-to-scale map of the town the spatial strategy set out within Chapter 6 of the document.
7.2 The key diagram illustrates on a simple base map:
- The IP-One Area Action Plan area and, within it, the Ipswich Village, Waterfront and Education Quarter (policy CS3);
- Key development locations identified including IP-One, and the District and Local Centres (from policy CS2);
- The approach to Ipswich Garden Suburb as the location of development to 2031 (from policy CS10);
- The strategic employment site at Futura Park (policy CS13); and
- The ecological network, green corridor and green rim approach to strategic green infrastructure (policy CS16).